CPAA is the only company in the US with the artistic resources to produce professional and diverse Chinese performing arts programs on an ongoing basis. In the last two decades, CPAA has served over 20,000 audiences every year in the Bay Area. To expand CPAA’s audience beyond the Bay Area, the company’s flagship production Dances of China – a Journey of 5,000 Years which comprises Dragon King and other CPAA’s original works is on national tours including California, Hawaii, Nevada, Florida, Texas, Idaho, Washington State, New York, Massachusetts, Alaska, British Columbia, and Ontario, winning the standing ovation to establish CPAA an acclaimed arts company at a national level.
- Company productions and presentations - For CPAA’s annual major productions since 1992, CPAA's repertoire is abundant, diverse, colorful, and powerful. It includes dance, music, martial arts, acrobatic, etc., and many are CPAA's original works. CPAA’s annual major event is Spring Festival Silicon Valley during the Lunar New Year celebration season. The celebration is a series of programs including the SFSV Gala with CPAA’s new work, the SVIAC Competitions, the Food & Arts Festival, Painting/Calligraphy Exhibits.
- Art training center for youth and adults
- Incubator of multi-discipline and multi-culture for local organizations and artists
- The International cultural exchange programs within Silicon Valley and abroad
- Community events - Throughout the year, CPAA resident artists are contracted as guest performers in many community events. Please contact us for any performance that will be tailored to the theme and the stage size of your need. Call (408) 973-8276 or contact us at CPAAMAILBOX@gmail.com for any information concerning CPAA