Travis Allen for CA Governor
About Travis Allen:
For people like me who don't like paid campaign staff forcing their one sided information on them, do your own homework. I did, and here is what I discovered: Travis Allen is a life-long Californian. He is fluent in Spanish. He attended Long Beach State and earned his degree in economics. For more than 20 years he has been a small business owner operating as a certified financial planner. He became politically active in 2012 after watching the damage to the savings of his hard-working clients by government over-regulation and bad policy. He watched businesses close in CA and relocate to other states taking jobs with them. His best friend and family members also left. He decided to do something about it, and ran for State Assembly. He was elected to the 72ND district in Orange County, where he is currently serving his 6th year. He has "seen behind the curtain", but is not a career politician. He will introduce legislation to make the CA legislature part-time. He led the charge to request U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and President Trump come to California and sue California for obstructing federal immigration law. He has called for the arrest Governor Jerry Brown and CA Attorney General Xavier Becerra for violating federal immigration law and the constitution. He has been endorsed by 13 County GOP parties to 3 over Cox, endorsed by the California Republican Assembly 65-31 over Cox, the IE Unite Conference 94% - 6% over Cox, The Riverside County Republicans straw poll 30 to 8 over Cox, and the list goes on. His online presence is more than double Cox's, and Allen's grassroots volunteer base numbers over 40,000. https://www.facebook.com/JoinTravisAllen/videos/1418958671530155/
1. He will use his line-item veto power in his first budget to stop the High Speed Rail Boondoggle, and return the money to taxpayers.
2. His conservative voting record in the state assembly is flawless. He is in the start of his 6th year-enough experience, but not a lifer. https://votesmart.org/candid…/key-votes/138473/travis-allen…
3. He believes the Second Amendment is a right not a privilege, there shall be no infringement on this right, and will not approve any bill that threatens 2A. He has a flawless 2A voting record and believes we have a right to carry wherever we go, whether it's walking down a street, going to school, or visiting the post office. He has an A+ rating from the Firearms Policy Coalition and the NRA.
4. He formally demanded an audit of the DMV to make sure systems are in place to protect the votes of legal citizens. He supports voter I.D.
5. He voted with the republican party for President Trump, embraces his policies, and will work with President Trump to build a wall.
6. He will sign legislation to repeal sanctuary state status his first 100 days in office. He previously introduced legislation in the assembly to defund sanctuary cities, but the dems killed the bill. He has led the charge for cities to opt out of Sanctuary state. Los Alamitos and Huntington Beach are in the district he represents.
7. He will re-establish tough on crime policies that allow law enforcement to do their jobs and protect the victims of crimes, not the criminals.He feels we need to hold criminals accountable by repealing Prop 47, Prop 57, and AB109.
8. He is pro-life. Planned Parenthood consistently gives him a 0% rating. In 2016 Planned Parenthood rated him 67% because Allen voted in favor of two women's health issues: A tax cut for tampons, and a 12-month supply of birth control, which is overall cheaper than unwanted pregnancies, and prevents possible abortions. He has never voted in favor of abortions, which is a federal issue, not a state issue.
9. He will work to make California friendly to businesses by repealing onerous regulations. He has experienced bad policy for business owners firsthand in his own business.
10. He has introduced pro-parent choice legislation every year in the legislature to allow parents to choose what is best for their children’s education, not un-elected Sacramento bureaucrats, and will fight for education. He does not support Common Core or forced vaccines.
11. He will ensure we complete the State Water Project to supply Californians with abundant water through our inevitable droughts and floods. He opposes Jerry Brown's Delta Tunnels, and will ensure bond money is spent on new major water storage up and down the state, including Temperance Flat and Sites Reservoir.
12. He will not sign any legislation pertaining to single payer healthcare.
13. He will work to cut income tax and sales tax.
14. He will balance our budget by shrinking the size of government. He believes in making the legislature part-time, and that lawmakers should have to live in the real world under the laws they pass.
15. He has a five-step plan that can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/JoinTravisAllen/videos/1611100332315987/
16. He has earned a 100% rating from Cal Tax, NFIB, California Manufacturers Association, as well as an A+ from Howard Jarvis Taxpayer Association and from the Firearms Policy Coalition.He also has won five separate legislator of the year awards. https://www.facebook.com/JoinTravisAllen/videos/1611100332315987/
17. Travis Allen is the original author of a ballot initiative to repeal the gas tax, but the democrats used illegal maneuvering in politically biased courts to run the clock out on gathering petition signatures for his repeal.Travis Allen remained undeterred, and responded by saying, "This repeal is bigger than me or any organization, and I won't stop fighting to make sure the voters get a chance to decide." Allen has since collected thousands of signatures for the Gas Tax Repeal and built a statewide coalition of tens of thousands of Californians dedicated to repealing the gas tax. He continues to create awareness across the state to ensure that the repeal is not only on the ballot, but that it WINS so we can reverse Jerry Brown's unnecessary tax.
18. Here are Travis Allen's endorsements for Governor:
STATE OFFICIALS AND CANDIDATES
Congressman Ed Royce
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher
Board of Equalization Chairwoman Diane Harkey
Assemblyman Bill Brough (R-Dana Point)
Assemblyman Phillip Chen (R-Brea)
Assemblyman Steven Choi (R-Irvine)
Assemblyman Heath Flora (R-Modesto)
Assemblyman James Gallagher (R-Yuba City)
Assemblyman Matthew Harper (R-Huntington Beach)
Assemblyman Tom Lackey (R-Palmdale)
Assemblyman Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear)
Assemblyman Jim Patterson (R-Fresno)
Assemblyman Randy Voepel (R-Santee)
Senator Jeff Stone (R-Temecula)
Niger Innis, Civil Rights Activist & Fox News Contributor, endorsed Assemblyman Travis Allen for California Governor!
ORGANIZATIONS & GROUPS
California Republican Assembly (CRA)
California Congress Republicans
Californians for Making America Great Again (CA4MAGA) "Travis supports MAGA Agenda"
Silicon Valley Association of Republican Women
Silicon Valley Chinese Association
Californians for Trump (live poll Travis Allen +95%)
Bakersfield TEA Party
Redlands TEA Party Straw Vote (Cox vs Allen Debate)
San Diego Patriots
Unite Inland Empire (IE) Straw Vote
San Bernardino County Republican Party Straw Vote (73%)
Parents United 4 Kids
San Diegans for Secure Borders
Calguns.net endorses Travis Allen for Governor
Latinos For Trump
CALIFORNIA REPUBLICAN PARTY COUNTY ENDORSEMENTS:
Alameda County Republican Party
Napa County Republican Party
Santa Barbara County Republican Party
San Benito County Republican Party
Lake County Republican Party
Marin County (rules being verified)
Amador County Republican Party
Calaveras County Republican Party
Del Norte County Republican Party
El Dorado County Republican Party
Humboldt County Republican Party
Mariposa County Republican Party
Nevada County Republican Party
Solano County Republican Party
Stanislaus County Republican Party
Kings County Republican Party
Orange County Republican Party
Tulare County Republican Party
Santa Cruz Republican Party
(Straw Poll -county not doing any endorsement 30-8)
Riverside County Republican Party